"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Monday, August 01, 2005



Happy KC Friendship Day!!!
haha... i thought people will forget, and they end up wishing me faster than i did. thxs to shuhui's msg that i remembered. 1st aug.. the date is so hard to remember.

I'm a failure. haha.. i'm never going to make it to next yr no matter what. What shit is all this? I FAILED another open book test. Physics can just go to hell. Same for econs. and soon, maths as well.
PW.. still hanging there. Everyone but me did their eom.
I can just go and die.

Rubbish day. Econs remedial. I think i got lowest in class. If not she wont just pick me out, out of the 4 people. wth? I got one EXTRA essay to do. Next monday's going to be worst. Econs remedial after econs tutorial, then gp remedial after that. argh!

It must be crazy to find annonymous taggers amusing. ok.. it is. until the tag affects you. depends on the topic. Damn that idiot! but since its not true, i wont waste my time for IT.

Just woke up from coma. Sleeping is such a waste of time!!!
So is blogging.
Where is Jazz?


Posted at 20:44






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-